permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Advanced permaculture training & PDC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Advanced permaculture training & PDC
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 02:41:07 -0400

On 9/3/2011 1:22 AM, Robyn Francis wrote:
Hi Neil,

There's been a quite few people in the US have expressed interest regarding
the potential for using APT or creating an APT-style framework in the USA
for vocational training and internships in permaculture.

I'd be willing to work with a dedicated core group of interested people in
exploring this further.

There's a national APT gathering coming up early October and will request to
have APT overseas affiliations on the agenda.

Anyone seriously interested in pursuing this further and in depth through a
dedicated discussion group, please contact me off list.

Please feel free to discuss APT here in this list as opposed to dividing conversations between this forum and yet another different one
about permaculture

BTW, what is APT?