permaculture - [permaculture] I Need Urban Farm Design Principles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ron McCorkle" <ron@urbiculture.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] I Need Urban Farm Design Principles
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 06:46:50 -0400

I'm looking for design principles from currently operated urban farms. I
would love to hear designs that worked and didn't work. I'm interested in
how the finances worked out and how the community was involved.

Does anyone have information for me? My feeling is that a participatory
design is essential and I want to hear if that has actually been found to be
true! I really need examples, rather than using my wisdom from other aspects
of permaculture.

Thanks,

Ron McCorkle

The Urbiculture Foundation