permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The mission to build a toilet that utilises human poo - News - The Ecologist - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bob Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The mission to build a toilet that utilises human poo - News - The Ecologist - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:40:07 -0500

ROFLOL.

I've read a bit more about this project here and there, looks like what they want is some kind of chemical reaction that burns the feces and evaporates the urine. Is it just me, or does it seem that this is a classic case of "the devil is in the details".

Bob Waldrop, who is not going to spend the $42 m until he gets the check and it clears the credit union

-----Original Message----- From: Pat