permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The mission to build a toilet that utilises human poo - News - The Ecologist - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pat <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The mission to build a toilet that utilises human poo - News - The Ecologist - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:03:53 -0400

On 08/11/2011 09:05 PM, Bob Waldrop wrote:
Sounds like a basic composting toilet to me, bucket with lid plus compost
pile in back.

So the Gates Foundation can give Bob the $42 million and I am positive he would find better uses for that.... (I wish!)

Pat Meadows

(Parenthetically - Hi, Bob, My husband and I now live in the woods in northern coastal Maine having been driven from our home in Pennsylvania by fracking and its associated horrors! Very sad. A beautiful, beautiful natural area is being devastated, to say nothing of a lot of lives devastated as well. We were fortunate to be able to sell our home and escape to the forests of Maine. It's been a very, very rough year, but we're OK now. Cheers, Pat)