permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Food forest on the rez

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: elizabeth bell <whatintheworld1234@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Food forest on the rez
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:54:27 -0500

at this point in time, i wonder if zones of climate are changing. one of my
favorite trees in Arkansas is the wild persimmon. their fruit is delicious.
i love this tree! somewhere i read that these trees start to produce
abundant fruit fifty years after being planted. who knows what the climate
will be like in 50 years. why not try some persimmons?