permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "Dirt", the movie - see it!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "Dirt", the movie - see it!
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:18:00 -0600

I think it would be good to get a collection of permaculture podcasts
from hundreds of permies. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up
myself. Plus, I think my perspective is in the minority. Far more
permies are gonna be into stuff I don't care for.

And there are a lot of approaches to a lot of things that are
different from my approach. I get emails from folks that are sore
that somehow I didn't represent their position in my podcast. And my
thinking is that they should make their own podcast to make sure their
stuff it projected the way they want.