permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bio digester percieved dangers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DGilsen@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bio digester percieved dangers
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:39:45 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 6/18/2011 6:52:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk writes:

Basically our investor thinks that setting up a bio digester is just as
dangerous (if not more so) as installing a high voltage sub station, and
that
we should only consider it if we can find an experienced professional to
do it.

I Have been trying to convince him that this kind of work is done in many
rural locations without any deadly explosions or mass poisonings but he is
being quite stubborn about this.

What can I do to change his opinion?

Chris