permaculture - [permaculture] Linea Clave Punto Org

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: Permaculture List <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Linea Clave Punto Org
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:09:56 +1100

G'day,

When Jesus Ruiz sent through his order for a Keyline Plow to the office of
the Yeomans Plow Company they apparently didn't know what was going
on....they knew the plow was good but it must be good if Jesus wants one!

Jesus is a professional surveyor who attended the very 1st Keyline course in
the EU in 2007 (organised by EcoHabitar <http://www.ecohabitar.org/> and
PermaCultura-es <http://www.permacultura-es.org/index.php>) and since then
has been extremely active in extending much Keyline knowledge & practice
across Iberia and working with our Latin American colleagues such as
COAS<http://www.coas.com.mx/cms/>(especially Eugenio
Gras <https://picasaweb.google.com/eugeniogras>). Jesus has developed a
great
version<https://picasaweb.google.com/lineaclaveorg/20101105KeylineOnElGastor#5536074356029178834>of
the Keyline
SuperPlow <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJx3VKH0nZs> based on the model
that Ben Falloon and I put together (and laterly Ned RocknRoll) that he
hoiks around Iberia behind his Subaru!

In Latino cyberspace Jesus has put on line a heap of materials around our
course work in both Spain & Mexico up online for few viewing on his
otherwise excellent website www.lineaclave.org (lineaclave = Keyline in
Spanish).

These materials range include:

6 day Keyline Design Course in Brihuega, Castilla La Mancha, Spain,
2007<http://www.lineaclave.org/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103&Itemid=90>

7 day COAS Keyline Course in El Arenal, Jalisco, Mexico,
2009<http://www.lineaclave.org/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=99>

15 day Permaculture Design Course, 'Son Ru lan', Deià, Mallorca,
2009<http://www.lineaclave.org/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103&Itemid=145>

Plus a heap of other material including video's featuring the late, great
Masanobu Fukuoka and many others....

All of these courses are bilingual in with me being expertly and
indefatigably interpreted by Charlie, Ana, Eugenio & Antonio from Australian
English to Spanish. Thanks also to Hugo, Antonio etc for videoing and
editing this material.

I don't know if there are any other complete video's of PDC's on the
internet. Whatever the case I probably will never get another booking at any
of my courses now so thanks Jesus! We still have a few up our sleeve's
though that are yet to reach cyberland - give it time though....

Thanks again to Jesus and all the others involved. We do enjoy the Latin
spirit expressed by people like Jesus, Ana Digon, Antonio Scotti, Eugenio
Gras, Jairo Restrepo, Sebastiao Pinhiero and many others of getting things
out there and expressing those great Permaculture Principles of
'Accelerating Succession & Evolution' and 'Positivism' by following that
great dictum of 'Cooperation not Competition....

All the best,

Darren

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

2011 RegenAG <http://goog_1946592595>® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop
Series Australia & Aotearoa/New Zealand
Autumn 2011 EU RegenAG® Tour with Darren Doherty - Spain, UK, Germany, EU
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles <http://www.masarboles.org/>, España
Head of RegenAG®, Ecosystem Investment Management Australia Pty.
Ltd.<http://www.eima.com.au/>
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)
Originator: RegenAG® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop Series

Web <http://www.permaculture.biz/>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
Australia Felix Permaculture
Blog<http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/>
RegenAG® Blog <http://regenag.blogspot.com/>

skype: permaculture.biz
phone: +61 431 444 836
and you will be removed from future dispatches.....

RegenAG® is a Registered Trademark of Darren J. Doherty
Keyline® is a Registered Trademark of Ken B. Yeomans
Keyline Design is a Registered Business Name of Ken B. Yeomans

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.