permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:47:05 -0500

On 2/2/2011 12:58 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
Wow!

The feedback from this podcast thing has been ... overwhelming. I
feel like some sort of celebrity. Yesterday, sombody made a fan page
at facebook and it now has 150 fans. Traffic to permies.com and
richsoil.com saw a boost of thousands of people.

Paul, you now have the opportunity to become a primary spokesperson for the global permaculture movement, with full endorsement from me, Seth Holzer and many others.

I had no idea so many people were into podcast stuff.

This is valuable media. If I can download the podcast as an
mp3, wav, wmp or flac file I can copy it directly into my
totally incredible Samsa Fuze player (2 8 gig chips, radio, audio recorder, video player and more) for listening while I tilth garden beds, make hugelkultur mounds of feed the faithful GP watchhounds of the night.