permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:58:19 -0700

Wow!

The feedback from this podcast thing has been ... overwhelming. I
feel like some sort of celebrity. Yesterday, sombody made a fan page
at facebook and it now has 150 fans. Traffic to permies.com and
richsoil.com saw a boost of thousands of people.

I had no idea so many people were into podcast stuff.