permaculture - Re: [permaculture] freaky cheap walk in fridge - cheese cave

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Joseph Wright <josephonboard@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] freaky cheap walk in fridge - cheese cave
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:22:40 -0800 (PST)

The guy uses a Coolbot unit to trick the AC into going colder than 60
degrees. Here is a link to the unit's website. I have heard really good
things about it and have visited an organic farm up in Massachusetts while I
was a farm apprentice at another farm. They seemed to like it a lot and had
been using it for a year or two.

http://www.storeitcold.com/how.php

Joseph