permaculture - [permaculture] International Ag Labs - A Biological Approach To Agriculture - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: marketfarming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] International Ag Labs - A Biological Approach To Agriculture - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:51:52 -0400

http://www.aglabs.com/index.html

"For the past 25 years International Ag Labs has been a leading proponent of
quality foods and animal feedstock. Our approach has been to help farmers
achieve quality by enhancing nutrient availability, microbial stimulation,
and plant health.

Our philosophy rests on the teachings of Dr. Carey Reams who laid the
nutritional foundation required to keep disease at bay while producing
optimum yields of top quality. While researching foods during college, Dr.
Reams discovered that foods vary considerably in quality, taste, and
nutrient content. This led him on a quest to find out why. As a
progressive agricultural engineer based in Orlando Florida, Reams discovered
the specific requirements needed to grow top-quality food. His principles
and concepts were later codified into a theory known as Reams Biological
Theory of Ionization, or RBTI for short. Dr. Reams began to publicly teach
classes on his discoveries starting in the 1970’s."

  • [permaculture] International Ag Labs - A Biological Approach To Agriculture - Sent using Google Toolbar, Lawrence London, 09/27/2010