permaculture - [permaculture] RegenAG workshop updates

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ben Falloon <benjamin@taranakifarm.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] RegenAG workshop updates
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:42:04 +1000

G'day all,

A quick reminder for those members in Australia.

We're half way through the RegenAG series with only Darren Doherty and Joel
Salatin's workshops left to go. It's been a huge success to date and we've
trained over 220 farms across Australia since August in regenerative land
management.

Photos of the last workshop with Eugenio Gras (Mexico) and Paul Taylor
(Australia) at our farm here in Victoria can be viewed at the link below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/TaranakiFarm/FusionFarmsRegenAGBiofertileFarmsWithEugenioGrasPaulTaylor

Keyline Farming workshops will shortly commence across Australia, so jump
onboard now to get your training up-to-date on this essential tool kit for
agricultural land regeneration.

Details on the Keyline workshop can be found at
http://www.regenag.com/workshops/keyline/

For the Joel Salatin workshops, go here...
http://www.regenag.com/workshops/keyline/

Many Thanks,

Ben Falloon

m : 0488 031 484
e : ben@fusionfarms.com

Regenerative Agriculture // http://www.RegenAG.com
Workshops Website // http://www.FusionFarms.com
Farm Website // http://www.TaranakiFarm.com

  • [permaculture] RegenAG workshop updates, Ben Falloon, 09/22/2010