permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:58:48 -0700 (PDT)

Permaculture is a revolution disguised as gardening. What if we were able to
help convert the army to a truly peace keeping force? Stranger things have
happened, it is not beyond the realm of possibility. Consciousness can
happen anywhere, even the army. I see National Guardsmen having the same
realizations I had, of how permaculture can eliminate the "need" for war as
it creates abundance for all living things and a way to live together much
more harmoniously.

I relish the opportunity to find ways to do that in our own community.

Thank you for giving us this perspective, Toby, how very interesting!

Best, Cory