permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Looking for internships and/or other opportunities!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pauliina Tuominen <pauliina.tuominen@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Looking for internships and/or other opportunities!
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:00:05 -0400

Thank You Michael for your response.

Interestingly, I have received many replies from Mexico and Central
America. Not quite where I planned to go but you never know... anyway,
I need to get out of the US pretty soon because of my visa running out
and I don't think I wish to go through the bureucracy of dealing with
a renewal right now.

all the best to You and your project,
Pauliina