permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for internships and/or other opportunities!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pauliina Tuominen <pauliina.tuominen@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for internships and/or other opportunities!
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:32:11 -0400

Dear You on the Permaculture list,

My name is Pauliina Tuominen, a 27-year old Finnish national currently
a gardening and fruit tree nursery apprentice in the US. I am
interested in sustainable life styles and hands-on, independence
increasing techniques to promote them, such as building from natural
materials, permaculture, bio-intensive gardening, rain water
harvesting etc. I would like to know get to know (preferably hands-on)
more about these and related issues in order to find more specific
areas of interest, and connect to people and places who are dealing
with them. I would also like to get more information about work/study
exchange opportunities in either Canada or Europe, since my US visa
will expire soon, on June 25th and I need to leave the country.

If a good match with interests would be found, I would be willing to
discuss even a longer-term internship or the like. Will gladly send
more information on myself and my background of experiences upon
request.

Thank you already,
sincerely

Pauliina Tuominen