permaculture - [permaculture] Classes in commercial organic aquaponics and biogas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David <david@h4c.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Classes in commercial organic aquaponics and biogas
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:25:33 -0800

Friends and permaculturists,

Please ignore if you are not interested in biogas or aquaponics.

I'd like to invite you to a one-day, hands-on class using The Complete Biogas Handbook <http://completebiogas.com/> (TCBH) as a text. You can find details about the class here <http://completebiogas.com/classes.html>. I think it will be a solid value.

This class will cover the topics mentioned in TCBH (the table of contents is posted on the above site), and will include information about and hands-on experience with building a small (1-10 cu m), family or small-farm-sized digester. Participants will go home with additional valuable information on a CD. (If you have any questions, please write to me.)

The class will immediately follow a comprehensive class on Commercial Organic Aquaponics (taught at a working aquaponics farm) which can offer you a solid path to an abundance of fresh organic produce (including fish), and the potential for fully sustainable, organic business. See the above link for more complete information.

I hope you will consider attending these classes, as I have no doubt they could be valuable to many.

Thank you,

d.

--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water. But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/