permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: RegenAG Announcement Draft

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: Permaculture List <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: RegenAG Announcement Draft
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:33:26 +1100

G'day,

Over the last few years we have put much effort and energy into expanding
the reach of regenerative agricultural methods around the world via a range
of novel courses such as the Keyline Design Course, Carbon Farming Course,
Carbon Economy Course and Pathways to Relocalisation involving leading
practitioners in their respective fields. Thousands of people in Oceania,
North America and Europe have been exposed to these events and this has
resulted in a significant amount of activity on the ground. What's more for
the 1st time we have seen methodologies such as Keyline, Holistic
Management, Permaculture, Soil Food Web, ZERI and others brought together in
formal trainings where the integration of these methods has been actively
encouraged and demonstrated.

This effort has developed into the 'Regenerative Agriculture Workshop
Series' which our project partners (Australia Felix Permaculture, Fusion
Farms, Free Range Permaculture, Milkwood Permaculture, Conscious Design &
the Mulloon Institute) are pleased to announce today. This series of
workshops is the start of a longer and broader project whose objective is to
'Regenerate Agriculture's Soils, Profits & Community through a Workshop
Series with World-Leading Innovators' which over 2010 will be further
developed into an ongoing and expanded workshop series in 2011 and beyond.

A website and on-line course booking service has been developed and can be
found at www.RegenAG.com enabling participants to register for 4 different
courses in Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales, Far North Queensland & on
the North Island of New Zealand/Aotearoa. The courses are as follows and are
scheduled to start in late July 2010:

Holistic Management with Kirk Gadzia (US)
BioFertile Farms with Paul Taylor (AU) & Eugenio Gras (MX)
Keyline Farming with Darren J. Doherty (AU)
Local Farms & Community with Joel Salatin (US)

Many of these courses are either Farm Ready-approved or pending approval so
Australian Land Managers, Primary Producers (and their workers and family
members), wild game harvesters and Indigenous land managers may be eligible
to attend the courses with access to the Farm Ready subsidy.

We have a structured sponsorship program that accommodates a range of
budgets and limits sponsorship opportunities on a national, state and per
event basis. With brand material being published on a broad spectrum of
media including print, web & radio, your business or organisation will be
highly visible. Packages also include prominent placements at each event as
the series is staged across the country.

We are interested to begin discussions with organisations or businesses in
other states, territories and countries who might wish to participate as
RegenAG convenors from 2011 and beyond, though with planning commencing in
2010. With the expansion of the program from 2011, opportunities for a wide
range of World-class Practitioner/Trainers will also become available.

We wish to give great thanks to all of those people who have helped bring us
to this point either as participants, convenors, trainers, sponsors or
supporters. They have come to inform us as to what the needs are out there
and what works and what doesn't.

The task ahead for humanity is indeed a great one and we feel that we are
offering many of the solutions to take the steps forward on the great
agricultural lands of our planet: the primary client! These solutions are
selected carefully and only after extensive field testing by real
practitioners on real operations with real regenerative results: certainly
our objective is beyond sustainability as it must be.

All the best and we look forward to your participation in the Regenerative
Agriculture Workshop Series.

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

UPCOMING EVENTS

"To *Regen*erate *Ag*riculture's *SOILS*, *PROFITS* and *COMMUNITY *through
an ongoing workshop series with *WORLD-LEADING* innovators."

* Featuring *Darren J. Doherty (AU)*, *Kirk Gadzia (US)*, *Eugenio Gras (MX)
*, *Paul Taylor (AU)* & *Joel Salatin (US) *with all modules visiting *QLD,
NSW, VIC, TAS & NZ*.
---------------------------
An extraordinary company of worldwide expertise who will assemble (through
the* Regenerative Agriculture Workshop Series), the big picture concerning
the present & future of agriculture & community.*
---------------------------
For full details and bookings visit:
http://www.RegenAG.com <http://www.regenag.com/>

*---------------------------
**Places are strictly limited in all courses*. *Don't miss out*!
---------------------------
*FarmReady Approved*. Free attendance for farmers, primary producers, their
family members and indigenous land managers. The FarmReady subsidy
covers course fees plus accommodation and costs.
AU modules only.
---------------------------

Permaculture Design Certificate Course, Ryde TAFE, Ryde, NSW, March/April
2010, (www.permaculturenorth.org.au)

Keyline & Carbon Farming Workshop, 'Taranaki Farm', via 'Woodend, VIC, AU,
12-14 April 2010 (www.fusionfarms.com)

2º Encuentro Internacional Amigos de los Árboles - 'Más Árboles ante el
Cambio Climático' - Institución Cultural El Brocense, Cáceres, Extremadura,
España (www.masaboles.org) 16, 17 y 18 de Abril, 2010

Curso Maquinaria Pesada Keyline Cosecha de Agua (Heavy Equipment & Keyline
Water Harvesting Course), Tepatitlan, Jalisco, Mexico, May 14-17, 2010 (
http://www.coas.com.mx/cms/calendario.html?task=view_detail&agid=87&year=2010&month=05&day=15&catids=36
)

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....

AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles, España (http://www.masarboles.org/)
Project Manager Carbon Culcha, Australia (http://carbonculcha.com.au/)
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

skype: permaculture.biz
and you will be removed from future dispatches.....

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

UPCOMING EVENTS

Permaculture Design Certificate Course - Rainbow Valley Farm, NZ, February
2010 (www.rainbowvalleyfarm.co.nz)