permaculture - [permaculture] giving away copies of "Biogas Handbook"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] giving away copies of "Biogas Handbook"
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:37:10 -0700

I am giving away four copies of the book "Biogas Handbook" by David
House. Imagine having a digester at your home that might be able to
provide heat, cooking fuel and/or fuel for your car. All from your
... uh ... compostables. :)

Oh, sure, biodiesel is cool - but this would be even better since you
don't have to go all over town looking for ingredients. Nor do you
need some sort of laboratory with spooky chemicals to make it!
Imagine this thought: "We're going on a big trip soon - so we should
have a big potluck so we will have plenty of fuel!"

All of the details can be found here:

http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/3304_0

And the author of the book will be visiting with us and answering
questions all week at permies.com!

  • [permaculture] giving away copies of "Biogas Handbook", paul wheaton, 02/22/2010