permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PermacultureUniversity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PermacultureUniversity
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 00:45:17 -0500

Udan Farm wrote:
Just wanted to let you ALL know, We had been talking a while back about bogus
permaculture teachers-remember the place in Costa RIca-selling condos?I had asked on
the "Permaculture University" page on ning.com if their teachers were
certified, and gave the exact information where to read about the copyright of the word
Permaculture, and they BANNED me from the site!

Permaculture University Costa Rica is located on the amazing 780 acre, sustainable, ecofriendly, resort community of Osa Mountain Village, http://permacultureuniversity.ning.com

I guess you can pay them the buckolas, complete the curriculum and
be awarded their pc "sheep"skin, certifying you as an officially "fleeced" sheep.

Here's the kicker:

"Welcome to Permaculture University located on our beautiful property of 780 acres in the southern Pacific region of Costa Rica.. We are a fully sustainable, ecofriendly, resort community on the Osa Peninsula. We offer condos/villas for sale starting at only $99,000 as well as run a fully functional "Sustainable Living School" with top notch 14 Day Design Courses every month of the year. Sign-up today and experience our Permaculture Design Course in true paradise!"