permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Homesteading forum

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Homesteading forum
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:28:04 -0500

Keith Johnson wrote:

Goats <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17>
Poultry <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26>
Raising Rabbits for Profit <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14>
Equine <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27>
Cattle <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28>
Sheep <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30>
Pigs <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29>
Beekeeping <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38>
Gardening & Plant Propagation <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19>
Preserving the Harvest <http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70>

Actually, many of these subforums are good, at least show potential.
I will probably register and use the food, market farming and gardening discussion groups. There is a lot of useful info and links (some are excellent) to browse, as is the case with every forum site, always something good somewhere in them.

I just always kneejerk with I see the rightwannabees present as they usually disrupt things with endless squabbles to the point that the forum becomes useless. The homestead folks running that site would do well to enforce on topic rules.