permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new article: wofati eco building

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new article: wofati eco building
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:17:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul,

I just read your whole wofati article.  Great stuff!  I have been wanting to
build a house dug into the side of a hill using poles and very low cost.
wofati gives me lots of new ideas to work with.  Makes me want to build it
next year.  Time and place are big questions.

Thanks for your web efforts, etc.

nice photo of Sepp's workshop participants.

permacordially
Skeeter