permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new article: wofati eco building

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new article: wofati eco building
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:05:37 -0700

Do you went and looked at my wofati article and then popped over to
see my chicken article, eh?

I presented on the chicken stuff at the washington state permaculture
convergence. I have a two hour presentation all set up and ready to
dole out to another group, and something was gonna be put together in
seattle, but it sounds like it couldn't be done before my move in a
few weeks.