permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PDC in October or November

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PDC in October or November
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:36:46 -0700 (PDT)

Austin Permaculture Guild has a permaculture design course that runs on
selected weekend days from September 26 through November 14.

I realize you may have the traditional intensive course format in mind, but
our "weekends" course has its advantages, if you have time flexibility. It
would give you a chance to explore central Texas, which is nice in the fall.

Tuition is $500; no lodging or meals are included, though we might well be
able to arrange you a work-stay with some local permie!

Visit www.permie.us for more info.

You may contact me at 512-619-5363 or jnazak@yahoo.com to ask questions and
to register.

Jenny Nazak / Austin Permaculture Guild / www.permie.us / 512-619-5363

Jenny Nazak
Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363 / www.avatarepc.com

"We are rarely, if ever, locked into a reality that we cannot change simply
by deciding to change our beliefs." -- Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar
materials www.avatarepc.com