permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for Advanced PDC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Laura Ruby <larue1221@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for Advanced PDC
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:09:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I am looking to take an Advanced PDC class within an 8 hour radius of
Boulder, Colorado. I would be willing to fly somewhere, but would prefer to
not do that due to high costs and high energy use. I know that the Colorado
Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute is offering one next fall, but I am
eager to do one sooner if possible.

If I cannot find an advanced PDC to take in the nearer future, I am looking
to take more specialized classes in the region (CO, AZ, UT, NM...).

I appreciate all and any suggestions.

PS- I have looked online but have not found much. I thought this group might
have some more insights.

Thank you!

Laura