permaculture - [permaculture] Austin/San Antonio permaculturists?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Austin/San Antonio permaculturists?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:46:52 -0700

I know there are a couple of people on this list from Austin and San Antonio, but I can't remember who. I'm going to be doing a keynote talk on Sept. 25 at the Renewable Energy Fair in Fredericksburg, TX, and am thinking of adding on a book-signing or two for the new edition of Gaia's Garden. If anyone knows of local bookstores in that part of Texas or some other venue that might want me to do a talk, would you contact me off-list? Thanks.

--
Toby
http://patternliteracy.com