permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I Pwn You

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ossi Kakko" <ossi@kulma.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I Pwn You
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:36:28 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

This seems to be about implementation of the Indo-US Knowledge Initiative
on Agricultural Education, Research, Services and Commercial Linkages (KIA
or sometimes AKI), which was signed by dr. Manmohan Singh (as a prime
minister of indian government) with the president of USA in 2007 all
together with the Indo-US nuclear deal.

Why not demand immediate stop for implementation of such flaw and share
another kind of experience?

Ossi Kakko, Finland

PS. some linkage

actual bill:

http://www.tn.gov.in/stationeryprinting/extraordinary/2009/150-Ex-IV-1.pdf

and about KIA
http://www.csrees.usda.gov/nea/international/pdfs/india_proposal.pdf
http://www.icar.org.in/Joint-Deliverables-of-Sixth-Board-Meeting.pdf

with critique from Indian centre for sustainable agriculture:

http://iaald.blogspot.com/2007/12/indo-us-knowledge-initiative-on.html
http://www.csa-india.org/kiaworkshop/KIAMAINPAGE1.htm

http://www.kicsforum.net/index.php/tod/kics/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=41&Itemid=167

http://www.savesanghavi.com/