permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Natural Agriculture Course, France

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "T Remiarz" <tomasremiarz@cooptel.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Natural Agriculture Course, France
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:12:39 +0100 (BST)

A Course in Natural Agriculture
Friday the 21st of August to Monday the 24th of August
with Jamie Nicol

Working under the inspiration of Masanobu Fukuoka for more than a decade
and combining the work of Emilia Hazelip on synergistic gardening and Marc
Bonfils' work on winter wheat, Jamie Nicol offers a course that attempts
to put these various influences together to create a natural craft that
does not till the soil, use chemicals, fertilisers, or weed.

On the course we will cover theory and practical aspects of natural
agriculture. We will garden, seed some winter wheat, seed fruit and nut
trees, cover dryland farming, have a seedballing workshop and then scatter
the seedballs. There will also be the chance to practice meditation on
this course.

For more information about the course, booking and Jamie Nicol please
visit www.thedharmahouse.com

(Arrival and registration times for this course will be between 3-6pm on
Friday August the 21st. The course will finish after the midday meal on
monday the 24th of August.)

Cost (includes 3 vegetarian meals a day):

€150 indoors / €120 camping (concessionary rate: €100 camping)

Please join our info group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DharmaHouse/

Tomas Remiarz - GreenLand Services

Sustainable Solutions for Rural and Urban Communities
Permaculture Design, Practice and Teaching
Ecological Restoration