permaculture - [permaculture] Wannabe Permaculturists meeting at Bangalore, India - June 13

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@sunson.in>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Wannabe Permaculturists meeting at Bangalore, India - June 13
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:37:02 +0530

A few people on a related mailing list who want to start doing "Organic" or
"Natural" farming, are meeting up on June 13th at Bangalore, India.

Not sure if there are much indians on this list, not to mention those who
are in bangalore. I thought, I'll try dropping in an email. The hope is to
atleast have the archives of this list hold this information for future
wanna-be permaculture to help get in touch.

This is just going to be an unofficial, loosely organised meet-up with
nothing specific on the agenda except to get to know each other, everybody's
interests, motivations and convictions. I'm deeply hopeful that some mini
neighbourhood project will spring up to let us practice permaculture and
bring about a grass-roots movement.

Venue: At the entrace to "Cubbon Park" (opposite the "Jewels De Paragon"
building)
Date/Time: June 13, 2009 - 10:00 AM IST

All Are Welcome!

-Suraj

--
"The Greatest Shortcoming of the Human Race is
our Inability to Understand the Exponential Function"