permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Intro, new to list...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lisa quin <quinlisa@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Intro, new to list...
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:01:33 +0000

Dearest Gil,
How are you and the family?
Me and Datu are now in the Philippines farming the land for a while.
I looked up my notes but couldnt find the info of how you can make a spray to
make the mangoes fruit. We have about four hundred that are 7-8 years old.
grafted mango.
And can you use the spray for all fruits.
Im very looking forward to your answer, as we really want to make them fruit
now without chemicles. and i remember you had a potion to make.
Much love
Kind regards
Datu and lisa.