permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pets in Design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pets in Design
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 23:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

We are experimenting with dog waste (gathered in biodegradable bags) put into
a large vermiculture hole, and will soon add some EM to it. Once full it will
be covered up and left for a while (same as an outhouses, I suppose). The red
wigglers should turn it into some mighty fine soil.

We'll see...

-Roman Shapla
Children's PEACE Guild
www.childrenspeaceguild.webs.com