permaculture - [permaculture] visit with Diana Leafe Christian - communities expert

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] visit with Diana Leafe Christian - communities expert
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 16:18:33 -0700

Diana Leafe Christian is gonna be hanging out with us at permies.com
for two whole weeks!

Diana is, in my opinion, the tippy top authority on intentional
community. She's written the #1 and #2 books in the field, she was
the editor for Communities Magazine for 14 years, and she is
frequently called on to advise smoothitude for intentional
communities! Diana is a on a speaking and workshop tour for the
pacific northwest. She'll be giving the keynote address at the Ninth
Annual Village Building Convergence in Portland!

And Diana has given me a sack of goodies to pass on to you all! Four
of her books and a ticket to one of her workshops.

Details about Diana and the goodies can be found at
http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/1782_0

  • [permaculture] visit with Diana Leafe Christian - communities expert, paul wheaton, 06/07/2009