permaculture - [permaculture] Australia Felix Permaculture Schedule 2009

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "permacultue discussion list" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>, "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Australia Felix Permaculture Schedule 2009
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:28:06 +1100

G'day,

Please find following a schedule of courses and events we will be involved
with in 2009:

January/February 2009 - 14 day Ryde TAFE PDC with Penny Pyett, John
Champagne & Darren Doherty - Sydney, NSW, AU - www.permaculture.biz

February 2009 - 14 day Rainbow Valley Farm PDC with Darren Doherty, Trish
Allen, Graeme North & friends - Matakana, NZ - www.rainbowvalleyfarm.co.nzor
www.permaculture.biz (BOOKED OUT)

February 2009 - 3 day Carbon Farming Course with Darren Doherty - Mangarara
Station, Elsthorpe (Hawkes Bay), NZ - www.thefamilyfarm.net.nz or
www.permaculture.biz

March 2009 - 14 day Free Range Permaculture PDC with Darren Doherty -
Cairns, QLD, AU - www.freerangepermaculture.com.au

March 2009 - 3 day Free Range Permaculture Keyline Design Course with Darren
Doherty - Cairns, QLD, AU - www.freerangepermaculture.com.au

May 2009 - 20 day Carbon Farming Course with Kirk Gadzia, Abe Collins,
Darren Doherty, Brad Lancaster - Columbus, NM, USA - www.seqC.biz

June 2009 - 14 day Regenerative Design Institute PDC with Penny Livingston,
Darren Doherty, Robyn Francis & friends - Bolinas, CA, USA -
www.regenerativedesign.org

June 2009 - 14 day University of South Dakota PDC with Darren Doherty -
Pierre, SD, USA - www.permaculture.biz

June 2009 - 14 day Orella Ranch PDC with Darren Doherty - Goleta, CA, USA -
www.permaculture.biz or www.orellaranch.com

July 2009 - 16 day Mallorca PDC with Darren Doherty - Mallorca, Spain -
www.permaculture.biz or www.permacultura-es.org or www.ecohabitar.org

July 2009 - 3 day Carbon Forestry Course with Darren Doherty - Ibiza, Spain
- www.permaculture.biz or www.permacultura-es.org or www.ecohabitar.org

August 2009 - 14 day Oberlin College/New Agrarian Centre PDC - Oberlin, OH,
USA - www.gotthenac.org

August 2009 - 14 day Regenerative Design Institute PDC with Penny
Livingston, Darren Doherty & friends - Bolinas, CA, USA -
www.regenerativedesign.org

August/September 2009 - 21 day 'The Farm' Carbon Farming Course with Kirk
Gadzia, Abe Collins, Dr. Elaine Ingham, Darren Doherty, Brad Lancaster, Eric
Toensmeier, Joel Salatin - 'The Farm', Summertown, TN, USA - www.seqC.biz

October 2009 - 27 day Carbon Farming Course with with Terry Gompert, Kirk
Gadzia, Abe Collins, Dr. Elaine Ingham, Darren Doherty, Brad Lancaster,
Penny Livingston, Warren Brush, Joel Salatin - Marin County, CA, USA -
www.seqC.biz

October 2009 - 14 day Orella Ranch Practical PDC with Darren Doherty, Guner
Tautrim, Warren Brush & friends - Goleta, CA, USA - www.permaculture.biz or
www.orellaranch.com

November/December 2009 - 43 day Carbon Farming Course with with Terry
Gompert, Kirk Gadzia, Dr. Elaine Ingham, Darren Doherty, Brad Lancaster,
Penny Livingston, Warren Brush, Joel Salatin - Orella Ranch/Quail Springs,
CA, USA - www.seqC.biz or www.orellaranch.com or www.quailsprings.org

We have a few gaps here and there in our schedule for short courses and
consultancies so if you want to express your interest then please send us a
note and we'll see what we can organise.

Thanks and all the best for another busy year ahead....

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220