permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wholesale herbs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing@yahoo.com>
  • To: samm_bucus@yahoo.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wholesale herbs
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:27:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sam,

Check out Richters (http://www.richters.com/). They are out of Canada and
have a good selection of organic and hard to find varieties.

Where are you?

Depending on what you are looking for, I may have some Vermont grown organic.

http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M12836

Stay in touch,
Keith

Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
earthsurfing@yahoo.com
(802) 734.1129
PO Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
-Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)