permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture.TV - Pilot Shutdown

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jonathan Guay A. <joe_lextase@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture.TV - Pilot Shutdown
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:51:20 +0000

Hello All. (I wonder how many people are on this list.)Anyway I am really new
to it and to Permaculture aswell. I am working on a couple of project in
Chiapas ,Mexico.For me, Youtube videos are a magnificient way for people to
learn about subjects such as :> all about raised beds for market production
and home gardening> tools and their use> compost making> scything> weed
management> drainage> erosion control> water conservation> catchment pond
location and development as aquaculture ressource,> wildlife habitat and
irrigation water sourceBut also about the TRANSITION. Because from my
perspective, we must not forget that educationnal objective.I feel like all
the puzzle pieces are in front of us now. We got the "Fuego and the
Palabra".It is now our time to write Humble and Honest Human
History.Love.Jonathan Guay A.

San Cristobal, Mexico