permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nitrogen fixing trees in temperate climates

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nitrogen fixing trees in temperate climates
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 22:45:02 -0500

Thank you, also, Doug, for your response to my question and info that you have read ...esp the black locust info! I really like such multi-purpose trees! If you have any thoughts about interspersing them among my fruit trees, feel free to share. Thanks, Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Woodard" <dwoodard@becon.org>