permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Please help/forward appropriately...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Please help/forward appropriately...
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 20:08:13 -0400

Jacob Quinn wrote:

Sorry to post this on the list but I am out of options. I have tried
everything to get unsubscribed from this list, and this posting is the last
thing I can think of.

If anyone has the ability or knows who to contact, please help me get off
this list. Thanks so much, and again, sorry for bothering everyone with
this posting.

Jacob

Google command to search archives:

See this: