permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Forward: Algae lab Open House, Berkeley, CA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Forward: Algae lab Open House, Berkeley, CA
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:05:58 -0400

Maya Panisset wrote:

But there is a crop that can grow in salt water, on true waste land, creating
all the products we need by eating greenhouse gases and water water.
And can grow 100x faster than conventional crops.
Algae!
A truly green crop for a sustainable future.
We are the Shipyard algae lab community.
We have created the world's first community algae lab --
for development of open source, DIY-oriented algae technology,
to facilitate the co-operative pursuit of this new form of agriculture

Do they have a website?