permaculture - [permaculture] Pacific NW Plants

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "BRYCE RUDDOCK" <bruddockjr@wi.rr.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Pacific NW Plants
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:39:56 -0500

Joan,other than the normal plants such as Dong Quai, and black cohosh ,why
not just consult one of the best local sources for your general area. Check
at www.horizonherbs.com . They can send you a catalog or you can e mail
specific questions to their staff. The site is great and they are a family
business in Williams, Oregon. I have used them as both a seed and plant
source and as a reference guide for the last 10 years.
Bryce Ruddock in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"... To climb these coming crests
one word to you and your children:
stay together
learn the flowers