permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Should Google Go Nuclear? Clean, cheap...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Should Google Go Nuclear? Clean, cheap...
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:00:27 -0500

My issue with this is there is nothing any of us can do about it.  Maybe it
works, and maybe Bussard went off the deep end. Bussard was certainly a
serious scientist, but that doesn't mean he was right. Few on this list are
qualified to even evaluate the physics and engineering involved.  Therefore I
say stick to what you can solve using Permaculture design principles, and
that ain't problems in applied physics for most of us.

My guess is that there is no miracle technology that is going to save us.