permaculture - Re: [permaculture] racism 101 for white american permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] racism 101 for white american permies
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:03:34 -0500

Felicity Wright wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>

Very good. In a real world racism has no place. People cause problems, not races.
Groups, governments, military and organizations cause problems, not races.

OK, so it IS just a coincidence that white (caucasian) people dominate just about all the political, economic and environmental stuff going on all over the globe.

White peole didn;t do that, _groups_, organizations, governments, military
comprised of white people did that.
All white people on Earth did not do it simultaneously, incrementally.

As we say in Australia - "no worries, mate!"

The best of all possible worlds. The one of pipe dreams and ones deeply felt
wishes.

BTW - what is a 'real world'?

The best of all possible worlds. The one of pipe dreams and ones deeply felt
wishes.

..... and on that note I'll shut up on this topic and go back to tending my farm.

Let us hear more. Too late to back out now :-))