permaculture - [permaculture] Oleg Sorokhtin for RIA Novosti: A cold spell soon to replace

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Oleg Sorokhtin for RIA Novosti: A cold spell soon to replace
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:11:24 -0600

So, what's being said here? Are we eating a line of crap about Global
Warming? Does this sentence mean that everyone is lying about the
warming? - " We have no reason to panic about allegations that ice in
the Arctic Ocean is thawing rapidly and will soon vanish altogether. As
it really is, scientists say the Arctic and Antarctic ice shields are
growing". So, what's up with up?"

--
J. Kolenovsky, habitat environmentalist
preservation of habitat / natural resources