permaculture - Re: [permaculture] research on permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] research on permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:30:52 -0500

Christoph Redwitz wrote:

Hello!
I work on a research paper about permaculture in dry regions. The main issue is 'Watermanagement techniques in dry areas in the permaculture'. To complete this work, I need actual information. If you practice permaculture in such a region, I would very appreciate if you could answer the added questionnaire.

Send the questionnaier as text in the body of your message. Attachments
to posts get scrubbed by the server.