permaculture - [permaculture] Peak Water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Primal Parent <primalparent@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Peak Water
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 06:21:43 +0000

slightly off topic, but i am looking for on line resources for global
predictions of water, weather, etc.

i have found numerous sites for places to be in north america during "the
collapse", but nothing abroad.

also, i remember reading that water is set to become more scarce than oil is
now and places at the foot of mountain ranges (andes, alps, himalayas) will
be the best off.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks.