permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reaction to 60 minutes piece on Bees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Nancy Bracewell" <Cather39@bham.rr.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reaction to 60 minutes piece on Bees
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:00:57 -0500

Consider also the old aloe vera. I neglected to use it on my poison ivy this
summer. I can't think how I missed trying it. I keep a huge pot of it at the
ready.

Nancy
Cob is fire proof, but our society outlaws it. --Ray Cirino

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/3352a8b8-0373-47dc-8728-6feaf3716e3