permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture design certification workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Hannah Roessler <hannahroessler@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture design certification workshop
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:06:34 -0400

Hi Lisa,
Why don't you check out the one in Nicaragua?
Click on the "courses" link on this website: www.projectbonafide.com
All the best,
Hannah> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:58:25 -0700> From: jlwinter@sbcglobal.net>
To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org> Subject: [permaculture] permaculture
design certification workshop> > Hi everyone,> I'm wanting to take a pdc
workshop this winter. I would love to go to mollison's in Australia but i
couldn't afford the airfare. Are there any recommendations? Has anyone taken
classes either in USA or Mexico that they would recommend? Since it is a
large financial investment i would like to make sure that I get a reputable
class. Thanks so much for the information,> Lisa>