permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Oil Depletion Protocol

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Oil Depletion Protocol
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:05:08 -0400

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 23:31:45 -0500, you wrote:

>my goods in plastic bags, I tell them I want paper bags because they are
>recyable, help children's paper drives abd don't choke fish and turtles and
>other marine animals. They reply with blank stares. Then I ask, "Did you
>know that 8 states have outlawed plastic bags in grocery stores?"

I'm surprised to hear that you don't take canvas (or other) reusable bags.
You can buy a variety of really nice looking, and not very expensive, bags
here:

http://www.reusablebags.com/

I have no connection whatsoever with this outfit, haven't even bought
anything from them so I cannot recommend the quality of their product - I
just like their selection.

I still have, and use, canvas bags that I bought about 20 years ago.

Pat
--
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.

'Be the change that you want to see in the world'
Mohandas Gandhi