permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:28:37 -0600

I'm not sure why you put this on the list serve - it only links to a
membership application for Coop America. It doesn't contain any information
on why not ethanol just another plea for money.

While I don't support the whole biofuels ripoff I was hoping for more data
to support my position, not an advertisement for another ngo.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org