permaculture - [permaculture] Keyline Design Course in Spain

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "antonio@permacultura-es.org" <antonio@permacultura-es.org>, "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "permacultue discussion list" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Keyline Design Course in Spain
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:21:06 +1100

G'day,

Please find attached a web link to the photo album for our recent 6 day
Keyline Design Course held in Brihuega Spain, convened by Antonio Scotti (
www.permacultura-es.org) and Miracles Delgado (www.ecohabitar.org) .

The address is:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/permaculture.biz/KeylineDesignCourseSpain

Finally I have found an web photo album interface that suits me (the newest
version of Google Picasa) - so expect many more of these to come - as my
students know I have plenty!

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2-6days)

  • [permaculture] Keyline Design Course in Spain, Darren Doherty, 08/02/2007