permaculture - [permaculture] Visit our Permaculture Design Class: 8/5 & 8/12 Ithaca, NY USA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Burns <michael@fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Visit our Permaculture Design Class: 8/5 & 8/12 Ithaca, NY USA
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:33:47 -0400

FINGER LAKES PERMACULTURE INSTITUTE
www.fingerlakespermaculture.org

announces opportunities to visit the
2007 PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE in action!

PERMACULTURE PRINCIPLES
Sunday, August 5th
9:00am - 1:00pm
with Steve Gabriel
$30 includes organic lunch

and

FORESTS, TREES
& FOREST GARDENING
Sunday, August 12th
9:00am - 5:30pm
with Steve Gabriel and Karryn Olson Ramanujan
$50 includes organic lunch and dinner

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute (FLPCI) invites you to join its 2007 Summer Permaculture Design Course running from August 3rd - 19th. Come sit alongside our full time students and learn about this design system which has changed the way humans interact with their world. We teach interactively with hands on activities and demonstrations on the 130 acre Cayuga Nature Center property, located 5 miles north of Ithaca, NY on route 89.

The Permaculture Principles class (Sunday, August 5) will cover the toolbox of principles which have been distilled from nature into a usable form for gardeners, land use planners, farmers, and anyone interested in a lifestyle which provides food and energy for all.
On Sunday, August 12 join us for Forests, Trees, and Forest Gardening. This class will explore the complexity and intrigue of our most typical ecosystem and explore ways we can supply our needs while regenerating healthy forests of all shapes and sizes.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: www.fingerlakespermaculture.org

Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute, Summer '07
June 13-17 -- ADVANCED PERMACULTURE DESIGN SEMINAR with Dave Jacke & Jono Neiger
June 18-23 -- WATER FOR EVERT FARM: KEYLINE DESIGN with Darren Doherty
July 6-8 -- 2007 NORTHEASTERN PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE
August 3-19 -- PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATION COURSE
http://www.fingerlakespermaculture.org

  • [permaculture] Visit our Permaculture Design Class: 8/5 & 8/12 Ithaca, NY USA, Michael Burns, 08/02/2007